R/C 1/10 TT02RR Chassis Kit 47382
This R/C model assembly kit is a tuned variant of the TT-02 shaft-driven 4WD chassis, featuring an assortment of option parts: oil-filled gear differential units offer near infinite setup possibilities, adjustable front and rear upper arms allow alteration of camber, while the hard-plastic tub lower deck is moulded in blue colour. Also, in the kit are aluminium propeller shaft and rear upright components, high performance CVA oil dampers, and full ball bearings.
1. New Adjustable Upper Arms
2. Oil-Filled Gear Differential Units
3. Lower Deck (Hard/Blue) (47339)
4. Alu. Rear Uprights (3.0) (54733)
5. Alu. Propeller Joint (54502)
6. Alu. Propeller Shaft (54501)
7. High Speed Gear Set (68T) (54500)
8. Ball Bearing Set (54476)
9. 5mm Ball Connectors (50875)
10. Metal Drive Shafts & Wheel Axles
11. 5mm Alu. Short Ball Nuts (Blue) (53869)
12. 5mm Alu. Ball Connectors (Blue) (53642)
13. 4mm Anodized Alu. Flange Lock Nuts (Blue) (53159)
14. Medium-Narrow Racing Slicks (51049)
15. CVA Damper & Spring Set
• Shaft-driven 4WD R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 376mm, width: 182/190mm (selectable), wheelbase: 251/257mm (selectable).
• Includes hard lower deck component moulded in blue.
• Includes full ball bearings, aluminium propeller shaft and joint components, plus oil-filled gear differential units.
• Includes high speed gear set to allow for faster gear ratio settings.
• Blue anodized aluminium uprights give 3 degrees of toe-in to improve control and corner stability compared to standard TT-02 kit parts.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers.
• Includes racing slick tires.
• Compatible with TT-02, TT-01 and TT-01 Type-E bodies.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, 190mm on-road body, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Includes full ball bearings
Chassis Material: FRP Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-02
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear-Type (Oil-Filled)
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Not Included
Requires A Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, 190mm on-road body, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: CVA Oil Filled
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road