Tamiya 1/20 Tyrrell P34 1977 Monaco GP
About the Tyrrell P34
In the 1976 F1 World Championships, Tyrrell P34 six-wheeler made its debut and demonstrated outstanding performance throughout the season. In the following season, P34 obtained First National City Bank as its main sponsor and changed its cowl painting to blue and white two-tone. The P34 in this season featured full engine cowling to improve aero-dynamics and was driven by P. Depailler and R. Peterson. Tyrrell encountered trouble when the development of P34's unique front tires stagnated as a result of the tire war between Michelin and Goodyear, but they continued their efforts to win by making minor-alterations to their P34 machines throughout the season.
About the Model
* 1/20 scale assembly model kit depicts Tyrrell P34 as it appeared in the Monaco GP, 1977
with the same half engine cowling of the previous season.
* Overall length: 201mm, overall width: 101mm
* Model captures the unique form of the Tyrrell P34 with rear seat cowl, front brake cooling air
duct, stabilizer, rear wing side plate, and taillight.
* Ford Cosworth DFV engine portrayed with the utmost detail.
* Gear box, ignition, and wheels are all precisely recreated.
* Driver figure included.
* Markings included for recreation of two machines: #3, R. Peterson and #4, P. Depailler.
Plastic Model Kits Require
Model Paint Model Tools TS Sprays AS Sprays Glue
(unless stated differently above)
Available from:Wednesday 30 September, 2020
Model:TAM20053 Tyrrell P34 1977